What are Health and Safety requirements for Abu Dhabi?
- No PCR test required before you fly to Abu Dhabi if you are fully vaccinated.
- You must register via the ICA Smart Travel Service and obtain a QR code before you fly, even if you are travelling to Dubai or another Emirate. Register five days before your flight. If you do not register in time, your vaccination status may not be recognised – that means you will not receive a green pass in the Al Hosn app. When you’ve registered, you’ll receive a QR code by email.
- Individuals without the Al Hosn app can alternatively present proof of full vaccination via either a full vaccination certificate from their home country or by showing full vaccination status in their home country mobile app, as well as a negative PCR test result within the last 14 days. The PCR test must be performed within the UAE.
- Testing facility remains at Abu Dhabi International Airport for any visitors that wish to take a PCR test to activate their Green Pass in Al Hosn app and facilitate access to Abu Dhabi's public places and tourist attractions
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must present a negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours, or a COVID-19 recovery certificate. Your recovery certificate must be dated within 30 days of departure and have a QR code.
- You can learn more by visiting the official Visit Abu Dhabi website here- Abu Dhabi Entry Rules and Travel Restrictions | COVID Guidelines | Visit Abu Dhabi
What are the requirements for Al Hosn App Green Status?
Green Pass requirements:
- Vaccinated travelers must receive a negative PCR test result every 30 days to maintain ‘Green’ status. The PCR test must have been performed in the UAE.
- UAE residents require a negative PCR test from the last 30 days. They need to take a timely vaccine booster shot to maintain 'Green' status on the Al Hosn app. This requirement does NOT apply to tourists.
What are Health and Safety requirements to access the event?
- Face masks to be worn at all times indoors.
- Al Hosn App downloaded and Green Pass activated.
- Green Pass procedure will be followed for hotel entry.
- Non-vaccinated travellers require a negative PCR test result not more than 96 hours old
What is the nearest approved COVID-19 test centre around Emirates Palace?
Guests can visit the Hospital Life DX Diagnostics Clinic at a cost of 50AED per person.
Address: Sultan Bin Zayed the First St., Marina Plaza Building - Abu Dhabi. Alternatively, can view on Google Maps here.
Timings: Open every day 08:00 am till 23:00, the guest will have the test results in around 18 to 24 hours.