THE LEADING FORUM FOR AEROSPACE BUSINESS
TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN GROWTH
The Global Aerospace Summit is CEO-lead technology, policy and business forum for the aviation and aerospace promoting the UAE’s key development sectors and opportunities.
It is a forum for CXOs from aerospace and defence manufacturing, space, airlines, airports, MRO, and tech industry leaders to demonstrate the growth of capabilities in the UAE aerospace sector in line with the nation’s aspirations and strategic pillars.
Gathering industry and government at the highest level, this two-day event is set to showcase the UAE’s path to being the Middle East’s biggest aerospace hub.
NEW FOR 2024
INDUSTRY CHAMPION ROUNTABLES
Exclusive closed roundtables that will bring leaders, politicians, CEOS, and global experts for a high-level discussions
- Make the UAE the leading hub for aerospace, and the aviation industry a centerpiece of its economy
- Activate future technology through partnerships, funding and industrial development
- Identify new investment opportunities to create a better path for new airspace entrants such as drones and eVTOL aircraft
- Demonstrate the strategic importance of the UAE’s aerospace sector
- Leverage international R&D collaborations to create technology innovations and invest more into sustainable aviation
GLOBAL AEROSPACE SUMMIT 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
HEAR FROM THE INDUSTRY
We spoke with Anna-Karin Rosen, Managing Director at Saab about the importance of attending Global Aerospace Summit, as well current key trends in the industry.
Hear Kuljit Ghata-Aura, President, Middle East, Turkey & Africa at Boeing talk about Global Aerospace Summit and key topics discussed over the 2-day event.
Mikail Houari, President, Airbus Africa & Middle East talks about his experience at Global Aerospace Summit 2022.